Apply For AYM Shafa Scholarship Award 2021
The AYM Shafa scholarship is designed to assist students in obtaining their first university degree. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition for the duration of the course of study, which is at least three years.
The AYM Shafa Scholarships are given on the basis of merit. The AYM Shafa Scholarship is available to Bauchi State’s indigenous students who attend any government-owned university in the state.
The goal of the scholarship is to improve literacy levels in the state, especially among students from low-income families.
The AYM Shafa scholarship is available to college students who:
- Is an indigene of Bauchi state: Before you apply, make sure you are AYM SHAFA Bauchi state indigene. It is given to people who can prove their origin in Bauchi State, AYM Shafa is not open to any other people outside your place of origin.
- Is from a low-income family: AYM Shafa is not open to people with A grades in their A-level or university examination, AYM Shafa scholarship is for low-income students who come from poor backgrounds.
- Is less than 25 years of age: AYM Shafa award is not given to people above 25 years of age, AYM Shafa scholarship is for young talented individuals who wish to further their education.
- Is Schooling In Bauchi: Requires applicants to be under-going a full-time undergraduate degree in a government-owned University within the Bauchi state.
- Finished Registration: Once a university has received an offer of admission, the student must complete registration in order to be formally admitted.
- The applicant must be a student in one of the following faculties: Agriculture, Basic Medical/College of Medical Sciences, Engineering, Law, or Sciences and Pharmacy.
- The Recipients shall maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 for a 5.0 scale.
- Recipients shall submit their results, which have been signed by the HOD, to the school.
- If a recipient’s CGPA falls below the required minimal threshold, the Award is deemed terminated.
- Filled Scholarship Application Form
- Certificate of Birth/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Indigene
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Credential (NECO/WAEC/NABTEB)
- Admission Letter
How to Apply for AYM Shafa Scholarship Award 2021
- Eligible applicants can download the application form from www.aymshafaltd.com/scholarship.pdf.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant’s Head of Department and District Head.
- All applicants are to submit their completed application form and relevant documents listed above to https://www.aymshafaltd.com/scholarship/upload on or before 18th November 2021.
AYM Shafa scholarship is AYM SHAFA’s initiative to contribute to widening human capacity development by partaking in the education reform program, AYM Shafa Nigeria scholarship program is AYM SHAFA’s way of bringing hope and a brighter future.